- Lawyers, Accountants and other professionals.
- Professionals looking for more fulfillment from their careers.
- Professionals who want to grow their practices and still have a life.
- Professionals keen on developing themselves as leaders in all areas of their life.
- Professional Practices that want to increase profits and improve retention of employees.
- People wanting to make changes to bring more balance in their lives.
- People who are fearful of change but want to do it anyway.
- Women who want to move into their own power.
- Career women contemplating all the aspects of motherhood.
- People who need a friend to walk with on their spiritual path.
Our clients are creative, resourceful and whole and our mission is to act as a catalyst to help them achieve the goals that are most meaningful to their life.
What Our Clients Say…
“It is wonderful to have Anita as my coach and confidant. She has helped me organize my paperwork, my house, my life! Instead of wasting time ?over-thinking? decisions, I now have tools to deal with them more effectively. I worry less and have more peace of mind. Anita is a great coach and gives ?100% plus? of great advice, great references and great listening. I made the initial call to her because she is a C.A., like myself, but I have stayed because she is so much more!” ~~ S. D., C.A., Toronto Ontario
For more testimonials, click here.
A question for you…
Does your definition of success or prosperity feed your soul? If it did, describe in detail what your life would look like? What would feel like to live this satisfying life? What would it feel like if you never achieved it?
Clients have found coaching to be one of the most effective support systems in getting the results they really want, faster…and with less effort. Check out what our clients have to say about Anita’s coaching under Testimonials.
Media Articles About Coaching
General article can be found here.
For Accountants: Read the CA Magazine articles about coaching and work/life balance.
For Lawyers: Read the CBA National Magazine article about coaching.