1) Cancellation request via email prior to the start of the 2nd class will receive a full refund less $50.00 non-refundable registration fee (plus GST if paid originally).
2) Cancellation requests received via email prior to the start of the 3rd class will receive 50% of the class fee paid (plus GST if paid originally).
3) Cancellations request received after the start of the 3rd class are not eligible for refund.
Refunds will be processed at the end of the 8 weeks that the class is running. General
1) At class time, call the prescribed number on the email received by you. If there is no one there, just wait for a few moments for us to join.
2) We do prefer you call from a regular, wired phone as cell phones, speakerphones and cordless phones do add LOTS of noise to the call and may disturb the call.
3) When you call in, we will hear a beep and know that you have joined us, but no one will know that it’s you. We will proceed to welcome you to the call.
4) When you do call in late, we suggest that you wait in silence till we welcome you on the call. Especially in the first few minutes as we may be in the midst of our meditation. This will allow the grace and flow of our discussion.
5) The Teleclasses are discussion-based, meaning that we will begin with key learning points and invites everyone to contribute their perspectives. The greater the contribution, the greater the learning. You are welcome to sit back and listen too.
6) When the class is over, we usually invite you to say what you need to complete the call. After the call is over, please hang up as the line will be being used by others.
Structure of Each Class
The class is very interactive and is structured as follows:
1. Centering exercise -breathing
2. Open discussion about everyone’s personal experiences of how last week’s learning/law showed up in their life since the last class
3. Introduction to new law – 3 key points including speakers experiences and sharing of experiences of group to date
4. Summary of learning in 3 by facilitator.
5. Action steps – suggestion from everyone as to how you could practice or increase the experience of living this law more fully in your life.
6. Summary of Action steps by facilitator (adding any known ones missed by the group). Reading Resource for those that want to increase the learning on this law. Go around the group and have everyone state in one sentence what Action steps they will be taking.
7. Closing and quote
Other General Policies
1) Confidentiality – all persons attending the class are encouraged to share the learning they had during the classes but agree to keep the identity and personal stories of their classmates strictly confidential.
2) Email of classmates is to be used exclusively for class based sharing and discussion only. All class attendees agree to hold classmates email addresses confidential.
3) Stone 1 is a prerequisite for taking Stone 2.
Contact Anita at firstname.lastname@example.org (or 905-935-2784) if you have any questions.